Peer education on the internet for social sounds
OPEN Sounds is a Leonardo da Vinci (TOI) project that offers a new dimension in training on the Net: the possibility to produce and share music remotely within communities: a transnational virtual studio.
Through Open Sounds students and teachers can:
- access a virtual learning environment dedicated to collaborative music production which functions remotely and transnationally.
- work with the first European student network built to create and share music remotely within the education system.
- access training and information resources for the conscious and strategic use of digital music technology and the Net.
- Dr Evangelos Himonides, Principal Investigator
- Professor Graham Welch, Advisor
- Kar Wing-Man, Research Administrator